The Original SNIP Fishing Line Cutter cuts clean and precise through braided line, mono line, and fluoro line. With the built-on carabiner, clip it to your hip or vest so it's always handy and never lost. Snip the fishing line and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again, no more looking around the boat with your hands full for a set of fishing pliers or nippers. With a Boomerang SNIP Fishing line cutter you'll spend more time with your line in the water and less time looking for your tool.
- 36" retractable military grade type-II braided nylon fiber cord
- Integrated safety feature locks the blade close when not in use
- Cuts 50 lb. braided line, fluoro line and mono lines clean and smooth every time
- 420 Stainless steel cutters are corrosion resistant
- Easily attaches anywhere with the included carabiner
Rinse with freshwater after each use. Occasionally, treat your SNIP with an anti-rust spray, such as WD40® or Boeshield T9®. Wipe with cloth and air dry. This will help prevent spotting on Stainless Steel blades and screws.